Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Life After High School: Pranav Pradhan - Music is Medicine

Life After High School: Pranav Pradhan - Music is Medicine: "http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/eng/robert_gupta.html The TED talk that I researched dealt with the unique ability of music to act as a cure ..."

This blog caught my interest right away. I really love music and I too use it to so my mind and make me relaxed at times. Hearing that music is clinically proven to cure some types of mental illnesses is not too much a shock for me because I use it all the time to calm me down or make me feel better. But the fact that it is actually proven is really awesome to hear because I have always thought of it that way. Thank you for this insight. And stick with music! If it is something you really like, then don't give it up!


No comments:

Post a Comment